The nickel foil produced by XK metal is mostly used in battery production and is an alkali-resistant nickel material. Suitable for nickel-hydrogen batteries, nickel-cadmium batteries, iron-nickel batteries, etc.
Nickel Foil Specifications
Thicknesses Available - 0.03Mm to 0.1Mm
Widths Available - 30Mm to 300Mm
Lengths Available - >500Mm
Nickel wire composition analysis
Nickel Foil Advantages
· Low Density and High Strength;
· Excellent Corrosion Resistance;
· Good resistance to high temperature;
· Excellent Bearing to cryogenic property;
· Good thermal properties;
· Low Modulus of Elasticity;
· Toughness, light weight;
· High property of acid and alkali resistance.
If the material you are looking for is not listed above, it does not mean that we can't provide it. Please be sure to contact us by email or phone, and we will give you an accurate reply within 24 hours.
Give our technical sales team a call or contact us via email